
McClain's up and ready to go.
We woke up early, showered and was excited to go. That first day is always the best.
New faces, new duds, a new
freshness to the place we call school.There's just something about the very first day.
Isn't is nice to see how much pride our little ones take in themselves. The boys are sporting a little longer do and its so funny to see them gel and create the perfect blow-out.
I even use the flat iron to flip up their sideburns. Wow.
It's a great day, with great attitudes and so great to see them happy and ready to go.
I miss them already. But its great to see them back there.


4 comments:
Tara, your boys are so darling....so handsome. I love first day of school photos. They have great smiles and I see a real resemblance in them as brothers in these pictures. Very fun!!!
I especially love their new shoes!
I love the first day of school! So fun! The boys look so grown up with the stylin' hair and clothes to match.
They look like they are so excited. Hunter was too.. Your boys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment