Friday, August 8, 2008

Is it really that hard to smile?


I don't really ask the boys to pose or smile for me that often, but by the looks of it you would think it hurts to do it.



Why is it so hard to smile?



I tell funny jokes, pull all my tricks out for that one perfect smile.



But NO, it's killing him to even seem natural.


Oh the pain of it all...





Seriously what does it take to get a real, natural smile.



Let me know when you figure it out.











These two pictures are not the same...





They're different.






Same smile :|
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Tara - I don't know if you remember me or not...I am Launa's daughter and I hope you don't mind that I found your blog through other Whiteley family members. Your family is beautiful. I had to chuckle at your comments on your last two posts. It reminds me of Chandler and Monica on Friends.
shaylenejohnson at hotmail dot com