Friday, August 8, 2008

What a beautiful smile!

I really do not get it.
"Is it me or do you all struggle with that smile that really isn't anything like one?"







"What is that?"

I love to take pictures right and you would think that my boys would be seasoned to the whole "smile, come on smile" thing.



Nope, It totally wears me out just trying to catch a few good ones.



Calm down and just relax Mac.


So tense...







Seriously dude!

What a beautiful smile.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I am so excited to have a boy let me tell ya! Yeah, you may have not gotten the smile you wanted--but it makes a cute story.

Shane and Kendra said...

Can I just say that some of my favorite pictures of my kids are when they are not "trying" to smile! Cause when they do, it looks like they are in some serious pain! Love the pictures.

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Here is my blog spot address:
http://theparryfam.blogspot.com/