Friday, August 8, 2008

"It's A Whiteley Family Thing"

Can I tell you that we had a blast at our annual "Whiteley Family Reunion" hosted in Antimony, Utah. It consisted of a whole lot of happy times, games, entertainment and yummy food to satisfy anyone who came.


I love my family... Enjoying the weekend just getting to know everyone better is what the reunion is all about.


To Grandma Donna...Thanks for always sharing EVERYTHING with us. The cabin was perfect except for the sewer scare the last day. All went well and we know that you strive always for it to be the best for everyone.


Alta Mae... Is a total trooper. Always seeing that we are enjoying ouselves. Thank you for the graciousness of your heart.


To my cousins
... I loved seeing and visiting with you all. Your children are beautiful and it was great to hang out with all of you this year.


Grandpa Bob
... You would've LOVED what your little paradise has become. It is such a reflection of who you are and just a reminder of how much you love your family. I am so happy to share with my little ones just how wonderful you were and how much we love you.

No comments: