
"I want a iquana" he said.
Question 1
Do you
have any idea just how big an iguana gets?Answer- up to 4 feet approx. maybe bigger.
Question 2
What do they eat?
Answer- Human food...
Question 3
Are they tame?
Answer- Until they turn from boy to man then its possible if he were crabby one day he could attack Pepper. Who knows maybe even eat her.
No more questions... Period.
Meet " Sophie"
Bailey's second choice - a sweet little female, did I mention little, eats crickets and keeps the fly population down, gentle, low maintenance chameleon.

She's colorful and fun to watch.

I have to say to all my adorable clean freak cousins and friends... They are monitored and caged. My house is cleaner than before and I'm still and will always be that clean freak, anti-germ, anti-somewhat pet Natzi my mother raised me to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment