Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I just can't get enough of her...


What we love about Pepper and what she loves about life...

We love her smile, she loves to smile.
We love her laugh, she's happy to see us.

We play pat-a-cake, and peek a boo.

She says "Da-da, ma, and hi."
She smiles first thing in the morning.
She cries when you leave the room.

Her brothers adore her. She loves them too.

She knows her name and when you say "No, no Pepper" she pouts.

I love you little angel, so much more than you could ever imagine. Thank you for loving me too.





I've been waiting for a long time to get her pictures back from the photographer and still totally amazed at how big shes getting.
Her eyes dance and her smile is contagious.... I just can't get enough of her.




Everyone has said that there is nothing like having a daughter.

I thought "Yea, right how much of a difference could there be?" Everyone's right! There's a huge difference.

First of all she is probably the most emotional little spirit in our household.. Next to me that is. She whines, whimpers, squeaks, huffs and puffs and sounds like shes in extra pain if you're not holding her.

I know this to be exact because while I'm frantically trying to post this about her shes screaching in the background locked up in her high chair.

Seriously the boys are absolute angels and demand very little. I know better than ever when my mom said "I sure hope you get one just like you" what that means.

Oh we have her and she's fun!!!



I love this picture. Look at her expression... Can I tell you while sitting in this wooden bowl she decided to go potty.

The first of many I'm sure.









7 comments:

april hickman said...

Tara, I'm in love with her too....

I think it's her name....

Love, April

Shane and Kendra said...

I love these pictures...so innocent!

Megan Andersen said...

I've gotta use this photographer...what a talent he/she has! Pepper is out of this world beautiful...like you said; she is your miracle baby!!

bows and more said...

Those pictures are breath taking! What a Doll Baby! April told me she is in love with that girl! It sounds like she is your dream come true! There really is something so extra special about a daughter! Who is the photographer??? Amazing job!

Just one of the Boyz said...

Tara, you are so lucky to have a little girl. I hope someday I will too... She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Aer said...

She is just adorable! What fantastic photos!!!

cathi6 said...

Tara, those pics are incredible...what a sweetheart! I love her and you!! Gracie is totally freaked out at this moment cuz she got to see Pepper Ray, she wants to give her a big love!!!!