Thursday, June 19, 2008

these are the days to remember...

big round eyes,
a little pout,
first smiles and belly laughs,
wrinkles on a newborns back.

edible toes---round and small,
a leftover tear,
a sideways grin,
curls resting on bare shoulders.

thoughtful expressions,
the drama of it all,
bare feet,
funny little ears.

the way they stand,
the way they smile,
wonder in the tiniest of things.
simple pleasures and grace. . .

every moment is a gift--
childhood a time to savor. . .
these are the days to remember.




This water gun was fun at first,
seemed like a great idea something fun for summer.
I'm starting to regret buying it.



More bugs!!! Crickets



Look at this handsome little man.
Jordon B.
Our little cousin






Aunt Brenda and Pepper Ray

these are the days to remember.

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

What a doll Pepper is! I love your poem...it brought great insight to my day.

bows and more said...

Tara you are such a cute Mom! I loved your poem too! I would love to hear from you! I love your blog! Your baby Girl is precious!