
Look at that creature... How can it be fun??? Can I tell you just how much Bailey and McClain love him, enough to make him a household pet...

These two kill me! They love EVERYTHING that slithers and slides, has eight or eighty legs, smells like poo and lives in the dirt. I'm telling you I have more homemade huts with popsicle sticks glued together, glass jars with grass and twigs stuffed full, you can't even imagine the shrine of "creature castles" we have at our house. Sad thing is I have a hard time getting rid of them too:(

Chris hates snakes! He has nightmares about them. Seriously while riding through the orchards on the four wheeler he'll lift up his feet the whole way through fearing one will jump out at him.

These two kill me! They love EVERYTHING that slithers and slides, has eight or eighty legs, smells like poo and lives in the dirt. I'm telling you I have more homemade huts with popsicle sticks glued together, glass jars with grass and twigs stuffed full, you can't even imagine the shrine of "creature castles" we have at our house. Sad thing is I have a hard time getting rid of them too:(

Seriously, this would freak me out!
He loves it!
He loves it!
Chris hates snakes! He has nightmares about them. Seriously while riding through the orchards on the four wheeler he'll lift up his feet the whole way through fearing one will jump out at him.On this day he called from the top of the peach section and told me to bring the boys up to see the snake he'd spotted for them. When I got there he was sitting in the truck and got a kick out of Bailey and McClain trying to catch it bare handed.

1 comment:
Tara-
I sooo can not let Noah see these pictures. He would be so jealous. He too adores snakes, bugs, lizards...the list goes on and on. I am always making excuses why they can't call our house home. They would miss their own family too much - right. Little boys- what would we do without them.
Love you- Kendra
Post a Comment