He is so stinking CUTE! I can't believe he is already walking! Now you will be running to keep up with him! Hey I was wondering if you could do me a little favor??? Do you know any fun places where you are or that you shop at that might be interested in having my hair accessories in their store??? You can check out my work at www.bowsandmore.blogspot.com If you know anywhere will you let me know! my email is girlsbows@gmail.com Thanks so much! Love your photography! You are so talented!
4 comments:
Cute Little Boston!!! So happy to see these photos. He's adorable and growing up too fast!!!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Boston looks like McClain. They are all so precious :-)
He is so stinking CUTE! I can't believe he is already walking! Now you will be running to keep up with him! Hey I was wondering if you could do me a little favor??? Do you know any fun places where you are or that you shop at that might be interested in having my hair accessories in their store??? You can check out my work at www.bowsandmore.blogspot.com If you know anywhere will you let me know! my email is girlsbows@gmail.com Thanks so much! Love your photography! You are so talented!
Oh I am in love with his chunky feet!!! What a handsome guy!!
Post a Comment