Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Do we really see?"

note (turn down your blog music before listening)

This little clip has changed me. I'm so grateful today.

5 comments:

DeHart Family said...

God is there he loves each of us. This will help me in my life to know why i am a mother. Her story has blessed my life. Thank you for sharing.It is true when the hard times hit and we don`t know how to pick our self up he is holding us. Cheering us on telling us there is hope.

Heather said...

Tara, I have followed the "Nie Nie" story somewhat. It is truly inspiring. I love this piece. Thank you so much for sharing it. I believe that even through, or especially through others' trials, we can see why we are here. It is so wonderful to see the strength that so many around us have. On those days that it is hard to get up in the morning and feel like we have a purpose, these types of individuals inspire us to be better people, to be GRATEFUL for all of our blessings and to know that we have a purpose and we are not "our bodies". We are spirit children of our Heavenly Father and this life is a glint in time. Bless this Stephanie and her family for touching so many lives with her amazing, yet very difficult story.

april hickman said...

Tara, I also follow her blog. She is truly an inspiration to me and many others. She reminds me to be grateful for the little things. Thank you for this. Today I am grateful too. I am grateful for the reminder of what is most important. I am grateful for you too, thank you for being a part of my life. I miss you. Hope all is well. I love you. April

cathi6 said...

Of course I'm writing this through very teary eyes!!! I too have read her blog and heard her story, what an amazing, truly incredible woman. What we can learn from her is really all in that little video. All is possible through Jesus Christ. All happiness, all sadness, all sorrow, all joy, it's all in Him. Why can't we all see that? I wish I could more. It takes people like that to help us see what's truly important. Thanks Tara!!

Megan Andersen said...

Wow Tara, that was ever so inspiring...thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have heard of her blog, but have never checked it out. I am a follower now for sure!