Monday, February 22, 2010

It hurts.


I'm loving Photoshop a lot these days,
and my really way cool photographer
friend hooked me up with a few new ideas
when taking pics of the babes,
I can't stop...

Bear with me..

I LOVE PEPPER-
i love her sososo
Seriously my heart actually
hurts when I think
about it.


Man it's fun.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

cathi6 said...

And this, my friend, is why I need your help....DARLING :)

Momma Paulson said...

Oh my! I love love her so so so much too! She is adorable....she is the lucky one to have you! :)

Megan Andersen said...

They sure make everything else in the world bearable don't they! Those are beautiful pictures of her!!

Raynz Photoz! said...

Your little girl is adorable Tara!!!! I LOVE these photoz, you are AMAZING :-)!!!

Shane and Kendra said...

Teach me the secrets! I love all your pictures :)

lori said...

Tara! You have some CRAZY talent girl! I'm waiting for you to get some pictures of little Nayvee up here!