Monday, September 8, 2008

Photoshop Monday


I'm addicted and can't keep away from the computer. My latest picture passion are enhancements made in Photoshop.



I love vintage, everything old, scratchy even.

Older the better.

I was messin around, hanging out with my bag of treats, thinkin I'd just have a lazy Monday. Turned out I was on the darn thing all day long.

Does your neck ever burn?

What we don't put ourselves through.


Posted by Picasa

Gotta love it.

3 comments:

april hickman said...

How do you do that? What program do you use? If you ever get a chance, I need over the phone "photo shop" lessons. So call me if you're bored.
I love all of your pictures.

Tara said...

April call me... for some reason I have miss placed your number.

Just one of the Boyz said...

You are so good with the camera. I want to just squeeze her cheeks. She is so CUTE!!!