Every pose was just that a pose. She cracks me up. Her mommy rolls her eyes and smiles. It's sweet! Thanks little Halle for reminding me how to be little too.
Okay...I WANT YOU TO DO MY PICTURES FROM NOW ON!!! Sorry we didn't make it up to the wedding...Ryan is heading out on a long Harley trip this week, so he wanted to work on our house this weekend.
I love your pictures. Are you doing this as your job now, if not you should. They are so good. I love the black and white one on the chair. Very CUTE!!!
4 comments:
Okay...I WANT YOU TO DO MY PICTURES FROM NOW ON!!! Sorry we didn't make it up to the wedding...Ryan is heading out on a long Harley trip this week, so he wanted to work on our house this weekend.
Tara,
Those pictures look awesome soooo cute...
I love your pictures. Are you doing this as your job now, if not you should. They are so good. I love the black and white one on the chair. Very CUTE!!!
Tara, darling sweetie, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment