
Can I just tell you how very amazing
my girlfriend Lori is. She's the best.
I took photos of her family
and boy did we have fun.

Meet Jack.
This little man is adorable.
Fiery red hair and the most
beautiful big eyes ever.
He's so photogenic and
a breeze to snap shots of.

We wrapped he and his little brother
around this old truck.

Lori here are just a few of the
ones we took enhanced a bit.
Lori's the culprit who got
me started on Photoshop. Thanks girl.

3 comments:
I'm so impressed with all of your photography! They are beautiful and you are so great at capturing just the right moments. Are you open for business? :)
Tara! You give me WAY too much credit! I just love you! You are such a talented inspiration! You make me want to be better every time I'm around ya! XOXO
I love Jack too!
Post a Comment