Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Candy or Cat?


This little sweetheart belongs to my niece.
Her name is Halle Mae. She is so funny.

Wasn't really in the mood to smile today.

Oh, she didn't even think taking pictures
sounded like fun until we met
this fuzzy little stray cat.

It did the trick!

Look at her...
trying to make him smile.


Whatever it takes I say... Candy? Cat?

3 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

What a doll! I love her petti skirts!! You are such an awesome photographer Tara--I would love for you to teach me a few tricks.

bows and more said...

What a cutie! You take an awesome picture! I love the vintage look below too! And I totally get the sore neck thing! I have to ground myself form the computer all the time! Your littl pepper is too cute!

Just one of the Boyz said...

I need your camera and your talent. Love the pictures!!