Monday, April 28, 2008

"Little Chickadee"


I adore this baby!
I still can't believe she's mine. She just turned 5 months on the 27th and is changing so fast, every day doing something new. I love how she looks like she's flying here in this picture. She points her toes and flaps her arms like a little bird whenever she's taking a bath or laying down. Arching her back and trying to roll over are her latest stunts. It's so fun to see our little miracle grow.


I love photographing her.

At moms studio one Sunday afternoon we threw a feather boa around her and was off and running with the camera. She wasn't sure what was going on at first with that fluffy thing
but soon figured out how to eat the feathers.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Pepper.

So innocent...
I love the expression on her face.

During this session and whenever she gets the chance she puts her legs up in the air and eat her toes. Especially in the tub.


Tyler and Diana's girls are such big helpers when we are taking pictures of Pepper Ray. It can be hard to hold the camera, adjust the lights, props and then try to make her smile.

Taylor knows just how to make it run a little smoother....
Thanks Tay!


Look at that face!! I think she looks especially like Chris here.


I love the look of these shots.
Somewhat vintage and classic 20's to me...


She's smiles, squeals, crys and laughs a lot these days.
I love it!


KISSES from TAYLOR...
With a new little one coming in June they are sure to be so helpful.



Ok... I think she's had it, especially with the feathers!


Just one more...


2 comments:

lori said...

Tara! She is truly adorable! Check out my blog when you get a sec. There are pictures of Cannon & Pepper Ray's first "Playdate". Talk to you soon! xoxo

P.S. Bailey is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I just wanted to squeeze him and kiss him after his testimony on Sunday. He is such a good example to my little Jack.

Aer said...

Hi Tara & family! Flint said you would like a link to my blog, so this should work.
Way way cute pictures too!!! She's adorable!