
So, can I tell you for years February has been a loaded and crazy month for me. Especially this year. Both Bailey and Mac's birthday's are a day apart, Seriously the 9th and 10th of the month. I like to call it "Hell Week". First we gear up for the whole thing by scripting invites, buzzing through PartyLand and planning themes for each one of them. I have to say that there have been years when I like to cram them together and try to make it sound fresh and exciting. Its worked a few times, however they're getting smarter and craving more individual attention these days. SO, with balloons, treats, picture boards, camera and baby sis in hand I hopscotch from the 1st to the 4th grade in one hour wearing my not so fun "Mommy of the Year" hat... trying to pull the whole thing off... I have to admit I do look forward to the 11th to breathe, chill and smile for it being over... Seriously I do love it, and gosh this week only comes once a year for me so why not gear up for it, have fun and try to make it the best "birthdays" ever for both of them.
Bailey with his friends celebrating his big day. Mrs. Corbin 4th grade class at Taylor Elementary. 2-8-08
Both Bailey and McClain LOVE bugs,
spiders, insects and any kind of "creepy-crawly" thing. I couldn't resist designing this cake for their birthday party.
They loved it!!
I'm glad.

spiders, insects and any kind of "creepy-crawly" thing. I couldn't resist designing this cake for their birthday party.
They loved it!!
I'm glad.

McClain with his 1st grade teacher Mrs. Fullmer.

No comments:
Post a Comment