Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pepper is 2


Happy Birthday my little sweetheart...
Can't believe your two already
There are so many things I love about you.

Just a few things you love right now.
1-Dora the Explorer-you call her Dorie.
2-Because of your brothers---SpongeBob--you call him Bob.
they thought these hats were needed, I thought something else.
3-You love to dance (thanks to Aunt Bree, while living with us.
taught you everything dance.) You love slow flowy music
and anything with a beat. You hold your hand on one hip.
4-Make-up and anything with a twist cap, while I do my make-up
you want "lip" and "eyes". In the bath, you love the "washy".
5-You love to "frush" the toilet, and wipe everyones nose.
6-You dote over your little brother, calling him Bossy.
I love the way your little voice says it too.
7-Your so smart sweetie, understanding everything.
8-You love everyone, Grandpa, Julie, Chase and even Ru.
9-You love nursery, to sing and color there. You say "Geesa"
when I hold up a picture of the Savior and ask "who is this?"
10-Daddy is smitten by you, you love rides in his truck.

Happy Birthday Pepper Ray
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DeHart Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cute girl. What a big girl. Have a fun day...

cathi6 said...

HAppy Happy B-day Pepper!!!!