Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Becoming Better


You know how you just need to be better...
These boys make me want to do just that.
Bailey and McClain are such great brothers.
I'm the luckiest mommy to have them.
They understand lifes plan better than I do sometimes.
Always teaching me what is most important
and who I really want to be.


The kids loving little brother.

Posted by PicasaI love this girl!

6 comments:

Family Facts said...

Tara, Congratulations! So happy for your sweet family! Love all the pics! Can't wait to see you this summer and cuddle that bundle of joy!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Congratulations Tara. Your kids are adorable!!!

Momma Paulson said...

Oh my gosh! I love your kids! They are beautiful! Gorgeous! How wonderful.....I am so happy for you Tara!

cathi6 said...

That is the sweetest post ever, I love it!!!!!!

Heather said...

Tara, Congratulations again on your new little man. Boston is such a darling addition to your very adorable family. They are all so cute. I love the photos.

DeHart Family said...

So cute love the pics you are so good girl.......