Tara...it is so nice to have you back! I missed you!! WOW! I didn't know that you were livin' it up in Hawaii?! How Fun!! And CONGRATS on your baby boy...we must need men down here right now...lot's comin'. With Chase's, Kayle's, & yours...and who knows...maybe Camerlee will have a boy?. Anyhoo, love this chocolatey-messy cute girl! I want to just get some chocolatey kisses from her!!
Tara good to see you back! Congrats on another little boy! They are so fun! I love these pictures she is so beautiful! Even with a chocolate face! So cute!
5 comments:
Tara,She is so cute ... I love the pic...
Tara...it is so nice to have you back! I missed you!! WOW! I didn't know that you were livin' it up in Hawaii?! How Fun!! And CONGRATS on your baby boy...we must need men down here right now...lot's comin'. With Chase's, Kayle's, & yours...and who knows...maybe Camerlee will have a boy?. Anyhoo, love this chocolatey-messy cute girl! I want to just get some chocolatey kisses from her!!
WOW! FINALLY! So cute baby! Is she better? Love ya
She is so dang cute!! I could just eat her up... How are you feeling? Do you have any names picked out?
Tara good to see you back! Congrats on another little boy! They are so fun! I love these pictures she is so beautiful! Even with a chocolate face! So cute!
Post a Comment